Monday, November 12, 2007

Getting in order...

What a great weekend we had! It was so amazing to see Ayla being born and I will never be able to thank Cassie and Paul properly for allowing me to be a part of such a special moment in their lives! I wish that I had Ayla all to myself so I could hold her and stare at her for hours! :) They are all still doing great and I just heard that Ayla had a great night eating and slept well between feedings, so that is good. We headed home on Saturday around 8:30 pm. Tate fell asleep in the car and Sean and I just chatted the whole way home. Sean got up with Tate on Sunday morning and let me sleep in. Tate and Daddy got to spend some much needed time together. Sean headed to work and Tate and I just lounged all day. It was pretty relaxing!

Today, Tate slept until 8:00 am...this is LATE for him! I was pretty happy about it. :) We got up and ate breakfast and are now waiting for Daddy to get home from class here in a couple of hours. At 1:00, we are all going and getting our flu shots. Then it's back home to get our house in order. Rushing out the door on Thursday, I had no time to do anything to my house, so I have some dishes in the sink and a lot of picking up to do. Again, Daddy and Tate will get some quality time together while I clean up the house. We probably will have another relaxing day which I am not going to complain about! :)

No comments: