Saturday, October 20, 2007

We didn't make it

I tried...I tried so hard, but I felt bad for the little guy. He was SO TIRED! His head was bobbing during lunch. He could barely keep his eyes open! He ate lunch at 11 and was down and sleeping by 11:15. He could barely even eat he was so tired. I am baffled. I don't know what to do. I guess I'll just see how he does this afternoon and evening. I have a feeling we'll be making his bedtime a bit earlier tonight. If he does well this afternoon and evening then I will still keep with the 1 nap and just put him down around 11:15 I guess and then eventually try to push it back another hour once he gets used to being up all morning. Maybe he'll sleep for like 3 hours!!! That's unheard of for Tate...I could count on 1 hand the amount of times he's taken a nap for longer than 2 1/2 hours in his life! We'll see.

No comments: