Friday, October 12, 2007

Quick Trip

Tate and I made a quick trip to Muscatine on Wednesday and just returned this afternoon. It was a great time. We attended Cassie's baby shower where she received LOTS of pink and then just hung out and relaxed. Today, Tate and I stopped in Coralville on the way home and met with Brandon for lunch and some fun at the play area. Tate had the time of his life crawling from toy to toy and walking around all of the cool things! We had a great lunch at Bennigan's and then Tate slept on the drive home.

Sean had a busy week with mid terms so he is relieved to have that over with. Tonight we plan to do some grocery shopping and relaxing...pretty low key. Tomorrow I am going to do a friend's hair during the day and tomorrow night we will be hanging out at Chris and Brenda's house for dinner and some fun and games. I am looking forward to this weekend. I love that the weather is feeling a lot more like fall these days. Time for soup dinners!!!! MMMMMM!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tate & I had some good time together.... he is still shy with me some though but couldn't resist my Nana charm :- ) !! He is adorable, love him to pieces!!