Monday, October 22, 2007

A month late, but just as sincere!

I got a late birthday gift from my hubby today! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new purse and wallet. I have honestly been looking for a new wallet for 2 years! I am really picky about my wallets and mine was getting ripped and worn and dirty as of about 2 years ago and I could not for the life of me find just the right one to replace it. Well the one I got today is perfect, it has all of the features I want in a wallet AND a really awesome purse to match! I may now have the best purse in town!!!! Thank you Sean, I love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did mom have anything to do with that purse? she saw it downtown and was going on and on about it! (only i think it was lime green)

Jennie Peakin said...

No, I saw it a while ago and made a comment about it and he remembered and saved money for it so I wouldn't notice a big chunk of money missing from our account. I remember Mom telling me about some cool purses she saw though, weird that it's the same one!

sarak said...

That purse is SO YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's the stuff isnt it? I love the purse and what a great surprise!