Friday, September 14, 2007

Sushi Night

Well, sushi night may have been the best yet! I think Chris made his best sushi to date! It definitely hit the spot and Tate loved it too! The rice was really sticky, so he managed to get it all over the place! He even tried a spicy noodle which he didn't seem to mind although he chugged a ton of water after eating it! Ha. Chris and Brenda even let me take several pieces home for Sean to enjoy once he got home from work and did he ever enjoy them! Tate probably would have liked at least one left over for his lunch tomorrow, but Daddy ate them all! :) After sushi we all hung out and played and Tate had a ball crawling all over and having new toys to play with! We didn't get home until 9:00 and for some reason Tate was wound up and as happy as could be, so I decided to let him stay up for a few more minutes until Daddy got home at 9:15. Both Daddy and Tate were SO HAPPY to get to see each other since Thursdays they usually don't get to. Daddy put Tate to bed at 9:30 and Tate was out like a light. Thanks Chris and Brenda for having us over and making us dinner...it was FABULOUS!!!Tate picking out his own piece of sushi.


MMMMMM...that was good!


I think I'll have another!


I am THIRSTY after all of that sushi!


Do I have anything on my face?


Okay really, I wouldn't give an 11 month old sushi!!! He actually did eat A TON of the rice though and he LOVED it! I am sure he will be a sushi lover some day, but we'll wait a year or so before we give that food a try! :)

1 comment:

sarak said...

Ok so I was a little worried about your parenting skills for a minute...he he he just kidding!
We are all in our Hawkeye gear today. Livy was running around saying, "go hawks!" all morning. I told her to say it a lot at school today since most of the teachers are Iowa State students or fans:)
Catch ya later!
sara