Sunday, September 16, 2007

End of the weekend...



Most people are sad at the end of the weekend...not us! We love Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays because Daddy doesn't work! This week, we have a few things planned, but nothing too major. Tomorrow I will be coloring some hair and just spending time with my family all together! Also, it is my "cleaning day"! Then on Tuesday or Wednesday we are going to take my rings in to get sized and sauttered. You would think after having been married for 3 years, that would have been done already, but it hasn't. Originally I didn't want my rings sauttered and the size was fine, but then Sean got me an anniversary band which is a bigger size than my wedding ring and my wedding band. My wedding ring is a bit wider than the bands I have, so it is a bit larger than my wedding band and now I have this anniversary band that is even bigger than my wedding ring, leaving me with 3 different sizes of rings that I wear all on the same finger! In addition to that, they twist and turn all over my finger and goo and gunk get stuck underneath them and just a couple of weeks ago, I developed a nasty rash thing under my rings so my skin was all bubbling up where my rings would go and it was irritated and itchy. So I haven't been wearing but just my wedding band lately, so I figured it was time to get them all sized the same and sauttered together so that they don't twist and turn on my finger and maybe this rash thing won't happen again. So there's my ring saga.

On Thursday, Sean starts his "work weekend" and I am going to be meeting a friend for lunch and possibly Nana and Papa P at some point in the day as well.

Then Friday is my birthday!!!! I don't have anything planned right now, but will be celebrating by going out to dinner with the hubby on Saturday night. Saturday morning I am doing a friend's hair for a wedding and then meeting Sara, Delaney and Olivia Knutson for lunch.

So that's the plan right now. I am sure our week will fly by!

I decided to add a couple of cute pics I took of Tate this evening. :)

No comments: