Sunday, September 30, 2007

Apple Picking 2007

This is my favorite time of year...and the annual apple picking trip to Wisconsin, something I look forward to every year! This was the 7th year that my family has carried on this tradition. It was started by my sister and her family when Brigg was only 3 months old!!! I did not attend that year and one other year, but otherwise, I have gone every year. Each year, it is more and more exciting because there is a new addition it seems almost every year! We had such a great time this year as usual. I got TONS of great pictures! We went to the same "Pick your own apples" orchard that we go to every year, we celebrated Lani and Macy's birthdays like we do every year, we had a ridiculous amount of delicious goodies like we do every year and ate apples and homemade caramels like we do every year! A great time was had by all! This year we rented a log home that was BEAUTIFUL! It was on an acreage which allowed for plenty of play room for the kids. There was a hot tub and a pool table, a fire pit, screened in porch, wrap around deck and amazing scenery! The only thing that would have made it more perfect would have been if Sean and Ayla (our unborn niece) would have been there...otherwise it was absolutely PERFECT!


Bode didn't have ANY fun at all...he was miserable! ;)


Tate is so amazed with Brenda's teeth!

No comments: