Thursday, August 16, 2007

Unbelievable what a difference 1 day makes!!!

Yesterday Tate walked around in his walker like a little angel. Today, I went to the bathroom for a minute while he was in his walker and when I came back in the room, all 4 chairs that we have with a table downstairs were knocked over, a picture of Tate that was on one side of the room was on the opposite side on the floor, Tate had ink marks on his face, he had a DVD case in one hand and a telephone in the other and he had emptied a box of kleenexes all over the basement. So what took him about 2 minutes to mess up, took me about 1/2 hour to clean up. I have realized that we might have a little stinker on our hands!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you were only in the bathroom for a couple of minutes??? You might want to hire a sitter next time. :) That little turkey and it has only just begun.

gale

Anonymous said...

Yup, those sweet innocent days of Tater tot are gone FOREVER!! :- ) It's a whole new life now!!

Anonymous said...

Um...yeah, are you sure you were gone for only a few minutes? Hilarious!! I was laughing so hard- sorry! I wish I could have been there to have seen it. I can only imagine.
Your mom is right- as his first birthday approaches those innocent days are gone!!! So I've been told. Ava hasn't gotten there yet but her time is nearing. You've already experienced her wonderful demanding personality:)!

Love,
Lora

sarak said...

He he he he he:) The fun has just begun! Maybe he'll be like Livy and climb up on tables:)

sara