Thursday, August 30, 2007

Excited...

I am so excited for several reasons...here are my top ten! :)

1. College football started today!
2. Iowa Hawkeyes play on Saturday!
3. It's not so hot and fall is coming!
4. Tate took 4 crawling "steps" today!
5. Tate just learned how to pick food up and put it in his mouth...for some reason, he couldn't do that before and it's like all of a sudden today it clicked!
6. Tate pulled himself up today...I think it was a fluke because he hasn't done it since, but oh well, I am still excited about it!
7. I got my eyebrows waxed for the first time in about 11 months! This is good for me considering I used to do it quite frequently.
8. I hooked 2 friends up and they completely hit it off and are both really excited! :) (I am such a match maker! ha.)
9. We're going to visit family and friends this weekend in Muscatine!
10. I got my hair cut the other day and I LOVE it!

So that's my top ten...can you tell I am excited?! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOPE, not all!!!! ;- ) See you tonight!

Anonymous said...

OOPS! I meant to say... "not at all"

Sara said...

Very exciting stuff! I would be excited about a lot of the same stuff. I don't even remember the last time I had my eyebrows done. It has been months!