Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Brigg!

We celebrated Brigg's 6th birthday on Saturday night! I cannot believe he's already 6! It seems like just yesterday that I was driving down to Iowa from Minneapolis because Cassie was in labor when my phone rang and it was Mom saying, "It's a boy!" Brigg was my first nephew and it was the first experience I had ever had that I fell SO in love with a baby the instant that I held it in my arms! I remember going to visit Cassie, Paul and Brigg almost every weekend from that point on until I moved back to Iowa. When I would leave their house, I would cry because I didn't want to be so far away from my new nephew! I love him just as much today, 6 years later, as I did then! We is one special boy with SO MANY gifts! We love you Brigg, Happy Birthday!!!Brigg was so excited about his Hot Wheels Cake that Nana made him! This picture doesn't do it justice either...it was really cool! Nana even put little pictures of Tate, Lani, Macy, Bode and Brigg (in the driver's seat) in the front seat of the car! Too cute!

Brigg blowing out his candles!

No comments: