Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Flu

I had the flu today...I woke up at 5 a.m with a fever, headache and severe nausea. I broke my fever late morning and then it came back in the afternoon. I have had a continuous headache all day and my stomach hurts from getting sick. Poor Sean had to take care of me and Tate all day. He was great! I didn't want to get near Tate because I didn't want him to catch my bug. I have just started feeling better these last couple of hours, so I think it was just a 24 hour bug. YUCK...I HATE the flu! At least I got it out of my system so hopefully I won't get it again for another year or two. I am glad it happened now so that I can enjoy our upcoming weekend with the family getting together to celebrate my grandpa's 90th birthday! Hopefully Tate or Sean won't get it! I am heading to bed now.

1 comment:

sarak said...

Feel better soon Jennie!