Thursday, May 17, 2007

Tate's New Toy



So I decided to get Tate an exersaucer today, but when I went to purchase one, I changed my mind. I got him a jumparoo instead. It has almost as many toys as the exersaucers, played music and lit up and also, he could bounce in it. Tate has been so spastic lately and has been wanting to bounce when he is in the standing position, so the jumping feature on this toy was key! The minute we put him in it, he went nuts! It was hilarious! We got it on video. Notice his right hand in the 2nd picture. He's waving it with excitement! I could not get a clear picture of him in it because he was bouncing instantly and wouldn't stop for a picture, so these kind of blurry pics will have to do! He was so excited and bounced so vigorously that he rubbed his big toe so hard on the carpet that it started to bleed! Seriously, he's a spaz! The bloody toe didn't seem to bother him at all! I have a feeling, he'll be spending a lot of time in this new toy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny!! Glad he has that to entertain himself. :-)

Sara said...

Jack loves his jumperoo also! He will jump and jump and even when he is getting tired and whiny a little bit, will just keep jumping!