Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The best words I have ever heard...

This is what our judge said as he granted our adoption...

"This Decree is absolute and final, and that from this day forward, the minor child, Tate Kenneth Peakin, shall be the child of Sean Peakin and Jennie Peakin, and the rights, duties, and relationships and legal responsibilities between the minor child and Sean Peakin and Jennie Peakin, adoptive parents, shall be the same as if the minor child had been lawfully and naturally born to Sean Peakin and Jennie Peakin."

I love it...it feels so good...I have had butterflies all day...we are so happy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that brought tears to my eyes!!!

Anonymous said...

It's an awesome time for your "family"!! SO HAPPY for you :-) Sigh!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

Jennie,
I just read it for my self this morning! It brought tears to my eyes and gave me a frog in my throat! I am so happy for you and your family.
With all my love,
Lora