Sunday, April 29, 2007

More from Florida!















Well, we are halfway through our trip and it is FLYING by! We've done a TON of swimming, relaxing, eating, laughing, shopping and just chatting. The kids have been fabulous and had a lot of fun. They are exhausted by the end of the day! Tate has been sleeping great and has had so much fun in the pool and just watching all of the things are going on. The weather has been absolutely perfect...no clouds or rain, just a ton of sun! It will be sad to head home, but I will be excited to see my husband and I know he will be so excited to see Tate. I'll post one more time before we leave. Check out Cassie's blog (cassica.wordpress.com) for more pictures!

2 comments:

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

Wish we were there with guys! Looks like so much fun. Chris and I will probably be bored with no kids around, I mean, that just kind of goes hand in hand with vacations to Florida.
I'll try to get some pics on our blog tonight too.

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! It looks like you all are having a blast. The weather looks gorgeous. Seeing Brigg and Lani in those cute chairs and umbrellas made me want to be a kid again with my family in Florida. Tate is always such a cutie. I miss you and love you.
Love,
Kay