Sunday, April 29, 2007

For my hubby...

Tate LOVES the water!!! He could stay in the pool all day if we let him. He kicks and splashes and doesn't even care if he gets water on his face. I even put him under twice.

He has been so smiley all trip...he loves Florida! He was a little cuddle bug with Nana this morning.

Tate cut his second tooth the day we left for Florida...you can kind of see both teeth in this picture.

He has this really cool contraption that you can put foods in and when they chew on it the food squishes through the mesh. He loves it! He had his first taste of pineapple and banana in it the other day. He's not going to be fed fruits yet, but he has enjoyed them as a little treat in his mesh baby feeder! :)

Sean is missing Tate so much, this is the longest he's been away from him by far. He told me that last night he was missing him, so he was looking through pictures of him on our computer, so I thought I would post some from the trip so he can see what Tate's been up to! :)

1 comment:

sarak said...

Seriously cute pictures!!
I love the one of your mom with Tate! Its so cute!
At least it was 90 here yesterday and totally sunny! Of course, I got a little pink but the girls didnt. It made me think of Florida a lot and how much fun you are having..are you ever coming home????