Sunday, April 22, 2007

Family Fun





It's been so much fun around our house this weekend. We have had nothing to do except enjoy Tate and our family time! I feel so blessed to have such a fabulous, loving, hard working husband and an adorable, happy, healthy little boy! I am actually kind of feeling sad about leaving for Florida for 8 days. I feel bad leaving Sean here! I know it will be such a great time and Sean will be just fine, but I know he'll miss Tate so much and Tate will miss him too! They have been trying to soak up as much Daddy and Son time as possible before our departure!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like you've said.... "time flies".... you'll be back home in no time :-( It will be GREAT though, as long or short as it lasts. :-)

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

I love Tate's shirt in these pics, looks like one of Sean's.

Anonymous said...

The last picture of you, Sean and Tate is so good! You are such a cute family! I love you guys!
Love,
Kay