Friday, April 13, 2007

Big Boy Bath






We used a seat in the bath for the first time today since Tate is sitting up a little better. He loved it! Tate loves the water, so I thought he would like the seat since I can make the water higher and he can splash and play. I was right...he cried when I took him out. He loves his baths and doesn't even mind when I pour water over his head, although I guess I've poured water over his head for so long that he's just used to it. Usually he's laying back though, so it doesn't pour down his face, but he still didn't seem to mind so that's good. I can't wait to take him to Florida and take him swimming...he's going to love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pics are adorable. he will be fun in florida!!

Anonymous said...

Those eyes!!! He is SO adorable and uses those eyes with such expression!! Love him!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are soooo cute!
Love ya-Kay