Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tip Tuesday

Here's my tip for the day...it is kind of late, but it's been a busy day!

For Wood Floors: Vegetable Oil and Vinegar. Mix a 1
to 1 ratio of oil and vinegar into a solution and apply a
thin coat. Rub in well.

I just realized that due to the fact that I spent all of last Tuesday in the ER or cuddling my sick baby, I forgot Tip Tuesday!!! So, here's another tip to make up for last week...

An effective remedy for bad breath is avocado, which is far superior to any mouth lotion or remedies for this condition. It effectively removes intestinal putrefaction or decomposition which is one of the most important causes of bad breath.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No! He needs to bathe in avocado! He only said that because he knows how bad his breath stinks. He's quite the jokester!

sarak said...

MMM Jennie I think you should come over and try the wood floor mixture for me...I only have an entire main level for you to try it on...come on, it'll be fun! HA!