Thursday, March 01, 2007

Tate's sick...

...or teething, or has an ear infection or something. All I know is that he hasn't been napping well all day and he lets us know he's awake with blood curdling screams, he's not eating the greatest and last night (at 2 a.m) he was inconsolably crying for almost an hour until the Tylenol I gave him kicked in and he went back to sleep. I put him to bed tonight and he woke up with those same blood curdling screams an hour later. Again, I gave him Tylenol and he fell asleep in my arms (which he NEVER does anymore) and he's now back in bed. Hopefully he'll sleep for a while. I don't really know what the problem is because he hasn't had a fever. I feel bad for him and the cry he's been doing absolutely breaks my heart...he sounds like he's in pain. Because of the lack of fever, I guess I am kind of leaning more towards the fact that he's teething, but who knows. If he's worse tomorrow or has a fever, we're going to the doctor.

No comments: