Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Recovering



This is what Tate looks like this morning...back to his smiley self. For the first time in 36 hours, he has no fever!!!! Praise the Lord! He is chatty and laughing and smiling. It's amazing he is as happy as he is because he still had quite a rough night last night. He wouldn't sleep anywhere but in our arms until 5 this morning. So once he finally went down in his crib, he slept until 8:15. Then when he woke up, I found that he had deposited a sever case of diarrhea in his diaper. Yuck! The pharmacist said this may happen from his antibiotic. It didn't seem to bother him, but it was a mess! It's been an hour that he's been awake and I think he's due to lay back down for a nap. He's probably exhausted an worn out from his day yesterday. I think I am probably more exhausted than him. I am going on about 6 hours of sleep in the last 2 days. I need a nap! Just thought I would update all of you on Tate's improving condition.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks very happy. Take a nap today when he naps. The other stuff can wait!

Anonymous said...

Jennie,
I am so happy to see that Tate is doing much better. What a scare! I can only imagine how you and Sean must have felt. You must be exhausted! I hope that you are able to catch up on that much needed sleep. Give Tate a kiss for me and Ava!

Love,
Lora, James, and Ava

sarak said...

I'm so glad Tate is better. I've been thinking about you guys a lot! Have a great weekend with your family!

sara

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see everyone!! :)