Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Poor Baby

While posting this evening...I am exhausted. Tate had a rough day. I don't really know what was wrong with him, but man was he fussy! He wanted to be held and cuddled (which was okay with me!) all day. Although, much of the day, that didn't even work. He slept a TON! I shouldn't be complaining about that, but I was a little concerned because he never sleeps like he did today. It seemed that when he woke up, he was immediately fussy again. :( He did take a 3 1/2 hour nap in his crib today...that is unheard of! He has never in his life done that. If it's light out, he will sleep for about an 1 1/2 hours if we're lucky, but usually only an hour at a time. He never had a fever today, but he is not eating well. He hasn't been eating well for the last couple of days...especially in the mornings. I don't really know what's wrong with him, but he's in bed sleeping now. He's been sleeping great these last few nights, so that's good! I know he's a bit young, but he has been drooling like crazy and gnawing on anything he has near him. Could he be teething already???? I can't come up with any other reason why he would be acting like this. I don't know, I just hope he's better tomorrow. I'm going to bed now!

4 comments:

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

I think he misses me!
You know my theory...just when you think you've got them figured out, something changes.

Anonymous said...

Poor baby!! I hope today he's better but if he doesn't get enough fluids you better be on the watch, could spell trouble!! Teething can cause fussiness but this doesn't sound like that.... all the sleeping! Hmmmm?!!

Beckysblog said...

Melanie's baby is Tate's age and his first tooth popped through today!

Anonymous said...

Geez..sounds like Macy when she was his age. I thought she was teething at three months because she was fussy and drooly and feverish...she didn't get her first tooth until 13 months I think or maybe that was her second tooth. Maybe he is going through a growth spurt and it just sucks...
I remember those days..I wish I would have been more patient than I was.
Love ya Jen - take care.