Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Our Excursion

Tomorrow morning, Melissa and I are taking the boys to Williamsburg to stop at a couple of stores. After that, we will be heading to Muscatine to visit Cassie, Paul and the kids and stay the night. Then, we're heading back to Williamsburg to stop at a couple more stores. We're hoping that by breaking up the shopping trip, the boys will be a bit more cooperative than if we did it all in one long trip. We'll see how it all works out. Then, after we get home on Thursday evening, Sean and I are going to turn around and go to Muscatine for the weekend as Chris, Brenda and Bode are going as well. I am sure I will come home with many fun pictures to post next week!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I just stopped in Williamsburg on my way to my parents and got some really cute things at Carter's and some great bargains at GAP. It was so much fun!