Sunday, February 04, 2007

Family Photo Session




Tate was so smiley and happy tonight before he went to bed. We decided to have a family photo session!

It still amazes me how much I can love this little person. I love him so much that it almost feels like it hurts sometimes when I look at him. And I feel like I love him more and more everyday! When each day ends, I go to bed thinking, "I couldn't possibly love him more than I do." Then I wake up the next morning and love him more! He has shown me how to love in a way I never knew possible and he's also made me fall more in love with Sean than I ever knew possible! We are SO VERY BLESSED! And seriously...he has to be the most adorable thing I have ever laid eyes on! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh he's so darn CUTE!! How happy is he?!!!