Monday, January 29, 2007

Tyler and Leah turn 1!!!



It's amazing that a whole year has gone by since we were made an aunt and uncle again by the birth of our niece and nephew Tyler and Leah. Unfortunately, we were unable to attend Leah's 1st birthday party last weekend due to the terrible weather and unsafe driving conditions, but we were able to attend Tyler's party this weekend and while there, we celebrated Leah's birthday as well! It was SO GREAT to see everyone and it makes me wish that we all lived closer together! As you can see, Tyler REALLY enjoyed his cake...he didn't waste a second digging into it! It was hilarious! I think Leah was pretty excited about her Cabbage Patch that Sean, Tate and I got her. She also got 2 other dolls! A girl needs dolls, right?! She was in baby heaven I think! It's so fun to get all of the kids together, but IMPOSSIBLE to get a picture to capture it! One of them always seems to be either sleeping, eating, running off, getting changed or crying, so getting a picture just isn't easy! I think we may need to try and get them all together for a professional photo because I think it may take some professionals to be able to capture a good one of all of them looking at the camera and happy! I don't even know if they could do it! Ha. We'll get one sometime I am sure!

No comments: