Thursday, January 18, 2007

Slacker

I am a total slacker...I haven't taken a single picture of Tate since we returned from Florida! My camera battery has been dead and I haven't charged it. I finally got the video camera out today to take a video of Sean making Tate laugh. I will be back in the swing of things with pictures soon though because we have a big weekend ahead of us. It's our neice, Leah's 1st birthday party! I plan on taking several pics there!

Tate has been doing well today, so hopefully that means the Zantac is working. Our night was just okay last night. He got up around 1:30 am and was up until 2:30 and then was up again at 5:15 until 6:15...little stinker. He didn't want to eat either...he just wanted to be held and smile at Mommy.

Also, for those of you who don't know, we rented a duplex and will be moving in a few weeks. We are SO excited as this new place will have A LOT more room for us. We definitely need it with our expanding toy collection! We don't have a moving date set yet, but it will be a gradual process of moving this and that over to the new place for the first couple of weeks in February and then hopefully by the 3rd week in February, we'll move all of the big stuff and officially be out of our apartment. We know that moving and packing and unpacking with a baby to take care of between it all will be a difficult task, so we are looking forward to getting it over with!

I'd also like to add that I am really unhappy with this terrible weather we've been having. I am ready for winter to be over. It's especially no fun having to drag Tate out into it so I avoid that at all costs, but I also get stir crazy just being stuck inside all of the time.

Hope everyone is staying warm and I'll post pics soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, this weather displeases me too BUT we always need to be grateful because after all... things can always be much worse. As I always say, dwell on the good and try to overlook the bad. We can't wish our lives away... maybe pray more :-) Give Tate lots of warm snuggles these blustery cold days.

Anonymous said...

I have to disagree about the weather. I LOVE it!! and you will too as soon as Tate is old enough to play in it - it is so awesome! I hope Tate sleeps well for you soon - it has taken Macy three years and she still hasn't figured it out - I just appreciate the 1 a.m. snuggles regardless if I get kicked in the head a million times throughout the night. Actually, it kind of sucks :)Take care and hope to see you soon!