Friday, November 03, 2006

Letter to My Daddy

 
 
Dear Daddy,

I love you Daddy and I am going to miss you while Mommy and I go out of town this weekend. I really wish you could go, but I know that you have work and a school project. You are such a hard worker Daddy and you are a good example of what I can't wait to be some day. I know it's important to work hard and to make sacrifices like you are doing this weekend. I know you really wanted to come this weekend, but you know that your work and school are very important too. I have never been away from you overnight yet and I hope I don't get too sad and cry too much. I will try to be a big boy and look forward to seeing you on Sunday. I will miss all of the hugs and kisses you give me and I'll also miss laying on your chest for a nap in the evenings. I know you're going to miss me too Daddy because you held me an extra lot tonight! Even when Mommy wanted to hold me, you said that you wanted to since you weren't going to see me for a couple days. Thanks for hanging out with me tonight and watching football. I love watching football with you Daddy. You are the best Daddy in the whole world! I can't wait to see you on Sunday! I love you Daddy!

Love, Tate Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

too beautiful :)