Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tate in Green

 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa

Tate and I had a good day today. We went over to Melissa's and hung out for a couple of hours and just lounged. Tate did "tummy time" for a bit while kind of propped up on a pickle pillow. I thought these pics were so cute because the pillow matched his green sweat suit. He looks so good in green I think. The outfit is a little big, but cute nonetheless! The hood on the jacket is about as big as Tate! We think he's cute in anything though!

Kay comes to visit tomorrow and to meet Tate! I can't wait to see her and for her to see Tate!!!!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

brigg laughed pretty good at those pics this morning! what a cutie!

Beckysblog said...

He is the cutest little green frog I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Cutie pie! Of course he has to look good in green since its one of your favorite colors! We sure miss you guys..hope to see you soon!