Monday, October 02, 2006

LPGA Tour here I come!

 
  Posted by Picasa
It was a BEAUTIFUL day out today. Sean was ecstatic when I suggested that we golf after church. We went to a little course in Waukee and played 18 holes. We had a great time and I was much improved on the back nine compared to the front nine. I believe Sean said I shaved off about a stroke per hole! I am so good, and I only lost 1 ball! Well, I didn't really lose it...we found it in the creek and were unable to fish it out. Oh well. I LOVE playing golf, I just wish I was a bit more skilled at the game! :)

3 comments:

Cassie said...

hey sporty.

Jennie Peakin said...

Just call me "sporty sporterson"!

sarak said...

You are such a good wife to do that with your husband..I use to watch Jeremie golf, then I discovered the pool:)he he he