Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Going to Florida!

Well, we leave for Florida on Saturday with the Knutsons! We are so looking forward to getting away and clearing our minds. We'll be gone for almost 2 weeks, so we'll have plenty of time to do that! Sean and Jeremie are looking forward to golfing and going deep sea fishing (I kinda wish I was going...it sounds exciting!) and Sara and I cannot wait to do some shopping and just lounge by the pool with the little ones! It's going to be a great time for Sean and I to stop thinking about what is to come in our lives and just enjoy! Although, Bethany Christian Services does have the phone number in Florida so that we can be reached if need be. This may be Sean and my final vacation alone before we enter a new chapter in our lives of spending more family time than we do alone time. We are looking forward to the new chapter, but want to enjoy this current one while it's here. It won't be hard to enjoy it while basking in the sun in paradise! :)

I have a couple days of work to keep me occupied and then a couple days of preparation for the trip. I know all of you are praying for patience for me because I have been feeling extremely patient these last few days. I would appreciate your continued prayers, on that topic especially, as I still definitely have moments of impatience!

I am sure I will have TONS of fun pictures to post when we get back from our trip and I will probably update you all on all of the fun we're having with a post or two while we're down there!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

yeah! have fun fun fun...your world is about to change forever. i think it's been over 5 years since paul and i have been gone overnight more than 2 nights in a row and we've only done the probably as many times as i can count on one hand! crazy!!

sarak said...

We are soooo excited! Delaney and I read books about flying in a plane and airports today. She's so excited too. Everyday she asks me how many more until we go.......:))Pray for sun and not rain.....

Anonymous said...

Butch T said it cleared up yesterday down there for the 1st time in a week but they are coming back today.... oh dear, MORE RAIN to greet them! I think it will be clear at least part of the time as you are there so long!! You'll make it great one way or another!! ENJOY!! Wished we were going too!! :-)