Thursday, June 22, 2006

Update...

Just wanted to let everyone know that in a few days, our profile will be posted online on Bethany's website. The website in http://www.bethany.org and then you click on View Profiles. All of the waiting families in the nation will be posted, but if you go to the top of the page and pull down the menu that says "show all", you can view just the waiting families in Iowa. We won't be on there for a few days, but just thought I would let you know. The letter that will be posted on there is the same letter that we had to write to the birthmother to put in the back of our profile book, but we added some things into the one on the website because someone who reads the profile on the website more than likely hasn't seen our book yet, so we had to add some personal things in it about us. The regular letter doesn't have the personal things about us in it. Just though you may be interested in seeing it. Check it out if you want. I'll let you know when I know for sure that it's posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennie - I am soooo sorry I can't make it to your shower today! I have been thinking about you all day and I have been pretty addicted to the Bethany website waiting for your profile to show up. I am pretty sure yours will be grayed out about as quickly as it is posted!! Take care and I will be thinking about you!
Love ya! Lisa