Monday, June 26, 2006

Putting together the crib

 
 
 
 
We got our baby furniture today and assembled the crib. Actually Sean did the assembly and I took pictures! :) He was pretty excited when it was done. Then, I decided to put some of my bedding in the crib so that I could see what it was going to look like. I LOVE it. We don't have a sheet yet, so I just put the blanket in over the matress so you can't see the matress. The last picture is of the crib with one of the 3 pictures that will be hanging on the wall. I think it is going to be adorable!!!!! The room isn't completely cleared out yet, so when it is, I will take pictures of the whole room and post them. Hopefully within the next week it will be completed. We are sooooo excited! Also, just thought I would let you all know that our profile hasn't been posted on the website yet, but I will let you all know the minute it's up!

I had a WONDERFUL shower this weekend and it really made things real! It was so perfect and everyone had a great time. Thanks to all who were involved! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Manale said...

God bless you guys, a pregnancy takes 9 months so a little bit of waiting for the adoption can be taken as similar to the pregnancy. My wife and I are now in our 60"s but in our time we adopted a boy and latter a girl and we are very happy we did that. I wish you the best and hope that the wait wont be too much longer.

Cheers,

Cassie said...

i LOVE it! can't wait until the bed is occupied!!