Friday, June 09, 2006

Catch up...

 
  Posted by Picasa

I had said in a past post that I was going to start posting more pictures as soon as I got my camera back...so here are a couple from Memorial Day Weekend. Now that I have my camera back, I am excited to be able to take more pictures for my posts.

This weekend Sean and I are doing some SERIOUS clearing out at our place. We received a call that our baby furniture came in and we are anxious to go get it and set it up. SO, after church on Sunday, we will be doing some rearranging of our bedroom situation. Right now we have the "baby's room" as my Clarins office pretty much. So we plan to do some rearranging and moving some things into our bedroom and squeezing things where they'll fit so that we have room for the baby. Then, when we get that done, we can go pick up our furniture and actually have a place to put it. I can't wait to be able to keep you all up to date with pictures on the progression of the nursery. We hope to get the bedding (it's being made right now)soon after we have the furniture set up so that all can be ready for when the baby arrives! It's so exciting, but still, we're remaining patient!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You certainly have a great day to do such a job... not too good for any outdoor activities, brrr, it's cool & damp here!! I assume you are hard at it as I haven't heard much from you. I need some things from Clarins...oh dear! :-)