Monday, May 01, 2006

The Week...

Well, I thought it was about time that I update my blog...it's been a while. This week was crazy. Mom came and visited and then we drove to Logan to visit Grandpa and Kent. We just stayed for a few hours, but it was nice to be in Logan again. Kinda crazy, but it's been 6 years since I've been there!!!! Way too long! I promise it won't be another 6 years Grandpa and Kent! :) When we got back to Des Moines, Mom stayed over at our place and then on Thursday morning, we got to go and visit little Evan and Sawyer Mann. For twins, they are pretty good sized and ADORABLE! We probably would have stayed all day if we didn't have to get to Muscatine for Brigg's Fundraiser Carnival at his preschool. That was a good time and the kids had a blast playing games and getting their faces painted. Then on Friday, Chris, Brenda and Bode came to Muscatine and we all hung out and played games and had a TON of laughs as a family. Those are my favorite times...although Sean was unable to be there, so I missed him. Then on Saturday night, John and Melissa, Chris and Brenda, Sean and I all hung out at Chris and Brenda's and played Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture. The girls wooped up on the guys, I just have to mention! :) Then today was nice and relaxing...church, lunch, a nap, and an evening at Knutson's for a great dinner and our Sunday night TV shows. Overall, despite the rain, we had a great week and weekend. Sean passed his classes this semester with flying colors and now has a few weeks class free until his summer class starts at the end of May. We are heading to Florida with Mom and Dad on Saturday for 8 days and cannot wait!!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: