Sunday, March 12, 2006

This weekend!

 
 
 
 
Well, this weekend was so much fun. Cathy and Steve had their 25th Anniversary party. Mom came back early from Florida to surprise them and Donna, Lisa and Macy were able to make it down too! :) They all stayed in a hotel and swam and had a great time. The pictures from the pool are from this morning before everyone left. I wan't feeling the greatest this weekend. I came down with a cold on Saturday while I was working, but after some rest in the evening when I got home, I was able to still make it to the party and have a great time. I just found out that Brigg isn't feeling well now...poor little sweetie. I hope I didn't give him anything. :( Hopefully he recovers soon. And hopefully I do too, I am anxious to be able to breath through my nose again and to stop coughing! Yuck! Well, hopefully everyone had a great weekend. Talk to you all soon! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cassie said...

love the pics! what a fun weekend!