Monday, May 30, 2011

fun and games

We did much game playing this weekend in Muscatine.

The adults and then the little ones played Bags and sat outside enjoying the weather. Then Cassie offered to take Tate for the night...HOORAY! So it was just Sean, my mom and dad and I at the house. We ended up staying up way too late playing Skip-Bo and laughing the night away. Fun times. :)

Memorial Day was spent outside at the pool at my sister's house. It was so nice! The kids had a blast and wore themselves out! We had an amazing dinner (enough to feed an Army!) of ribs, steak, pork chops, salad, homemade fries, and asparagus. YUM-O!

Believe it or not, I hardly took any pictures all weekend!

I was able to capture a few though.

And these two are just becoming such great friends. Since I've been watching Ayla almost every day (this is the last week though) these two have built quite the special bond. They kind of used to be like oil and water...not so much anymore. They still have their moments, but for the most part, they play so well together! I love watching it and it's been soooo good for Tate!






On the drive home tonight, Tate conked out. He was TIRED! I stopped by DeCooks who were outside and Tate eventually woke up and joined Ava and Chloe in the pool they had set up out back while Lora, James and I just chatted and drank wine. I can't say enough how amazing it is to have them living literally a stones throw away from our house. We're going to have a great summer! :)

No comments: