Saturday, February 19, 2011

Yet ANOTHER reason why I love Aldi...

I know I mention my love for Aldi more than the average bear, but honestly, I can't help it.
Everything at Aldi is inexpensive...everything! And I have liked (almost) everything I've purchased there. They don't have the most variety of produce, or even the prettiest looking produce for that matter! However, I still buy some of it there and when it looks bad or they don't have what I need, I go somewhere else. I have ventured into purchasing some meat there too, but not steak yet. I had always steered clear of their pop. I have tried off brands of pop before and many were terrible. I have been pretty happy with the off brands at Wal-Mart and also the HyVee brand pops, but not the "Cola". I don't know, I just haven't been able to bring myself to do it. I noticed a few weeks ago that Aldi 12 packs of pop are 1.99. Nice. I decided to start with Diet Lemon/Lime Soda (I can't remember what the Aldi brand's name of it is)...I thought that if it's terrible, I only wasted 1.99. It tastes JUST LIKE Diet Sprite! Yay! However, I am not too picky about off brands of Sprite/7Up...it's the off brands of Coke/Pepsi or Cherry Coke/Pepsi that I'm leary of. I decided to take the leap yesterday when we went to the store. I bought their Diet Cherry Cola. And I LOVE it! It's so good...really cherry flavored, almost like black cherry flavored. It's super good and super cheap!
Yet another reason why I love Aldi!
Apparently I love Aldi a lot considering I dedicated an entire post to them! Ha. Yes, my life is super exciting.

No comments: