Saturday, July 03, 2010

an attempt...

...to jump on the Twilight bandwagon.

I am not a novel reader...at all!
If a book doesn't draw me in immediately, I won't finish it.
I've started reading countless novels that I didn't finish.
I can think of...let me think...................4 novels I've read since high school.
I read several books in elementary and middle school, but since I have been 14, I have read only 4 novels.
That's the equivalent to 1 novel every 4 years...nope, not a fan of reading novels.
My sister-in-law says I HAVE TO READ THESE BOOKS!
So she brought me the first and second one and I am going to make an attempt.
She says there's crack sprinkled in the pages.
Translation...I will be addicted to them, won't want to put them down, will want to read more.
:)
We will see!

2 comments:

JamieLynne said...

You will love them. I got the first one and read the entire series in two weeks. ADDICTING. And when I was done I missed them almost like they were part of my real life. It was weird.

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

I agree, I read them very quickly too. I think you will like them. They would be great to read on your drive to FL, make the drive go fast.