Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Dreaming of Florida

It's been over 2 years since Tate and I have been to Florida. Sean went down there to help Chris and Brenda move in July, but aside from that he hasn't been down there either. I am going in a few weeks to meet our new niece or nephew! I cannot wait!!! I will be joining my parents, no Sean or Tate. Sean and I hope to do a family vacation with Tate sometime later in the summer or in the fall.

This was Tate the last time we were in Florida...

Look how little he was!

I cannot believe it's been so long since we've been down there!
I am excited to just be down there, but more so, I am so excited to meet our new niece or nephew and see Chris, Brenda and Bode!!! It will have been 4 months since I've seen them by the time I get down there in May. I miss them so much!

On this rainy Iowa day, I am dreaming of Florida!

1 comment:

sarak said...

Can I dream of Florida too? REmember all those pics we took of Olivia on the beach?? :)