Monday, February 23, 2009

Our weekend in Muscatine

We took a last minute weekend trip to Muscatine. It was refreshing and SO MUCH FUN! We have had a super stressful couple of weeks and it was nice to get away. I wish Sean could have joined us though.

Ayla sporting some reading glasses. She is a hoot!


and the kids built forts...

yes...this is a fort.

the kids had so much fun playing together!




It was a great weekend and as usual, went by way too fast. We had lots of laughs and did lots of shopping. We had a "sleepover" with everyone (minus Paul) on Saturday night and stayed up until the wee hours playing Skip-Bo. I love spending time with my family. It makes me remember how so very blessed I am to have the most amazing people in my life who I am able to call family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was indeed fun!! CRAZY but FUN!! : ) The kids were as always so funny and ADORABLE!! :)