Friday, September 14, 2007

Enough Already!!!

Well, the "bug" is back in full force! I got 2 days of feeling better (but not completely better) after my flu bout and this morning I awoke to a pounding headache, fever and nausea again! I tried with all of my might to maintain my motherly duties, but I just simply couldn't. Sean called me on one of his breaks to hear that I had gotten sick a couple of times and through tears I expressed that didn't think I could swing it today. He tried to make me feel better, but nothing but sleep was going to do that! So, my wonderful husband decided to come home from work and take care of Tate and I! After consuming probably my 12th Ibuprofin of the day and having a bite of toast and a dose of Pepto Bismol, I fell asleep for a couple of hours to wake up to no more nausea or fever and only a slight headache. I am not going to get too excited though because I don't feel 100% and I know that this "bug" seems to like to sneak up on me. Hopefully I will continue to feel better and won't be dealing with this for a LONG time!

No comments: