Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fun days!

I got to watch Bode for a few hours on Thursday and Friday. It was so fun being able to spend time with him and watch him and Tate interact. He is not the "Tater Hater" he once was. I think he's getting used to the fact that Tate is here to stay! He shares his toys with him and likes the fact that he is a bit more mobile and interactive now. They're pretty darn cute together!Here they are playing together.


This is Tate "singing" to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on television. He LOVES that show and when it's on, he can't keep his eyes off of the television. He sings along and waves "hello" and "goodbye" to the characters and even dances a little to the music!


Tate got this stuffed hammerhead shark while we were in Florida. I think this picture is so cute...Tate is showing the shark that he's not afraid!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute together! Actually they're cute in all ways, alone or in a crowd!! ;-) How did I get such adorable grand children?!?? :- )

Gretchen said...

Hot dog, hot dog, hot digity dog!
Hayden likes that show also. It doesn't sound like he enjoys it as much as Tate. I get that hot dog song stuck in my head all day if we watch it in the morning:)

Jennie Peakin said...

Oh my gosh...SO DO I! I get that song and, "it's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, come inside it's fun inside, M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E" It is constantly playing in my head! Ha!