Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tate's Many Faces

So the other day, we had a little photo session. We were trying to get the perfect picture of Tate for his Father's Day gift for each of his papas. He had on a plain white onesie that I wrote in big letters on "I LOVE MY PAPA". Ist definitely wasn't a challange getting him to smile, but it was a bit of a challenge getting him into the perfect position so that you could read the writing on his onesie and also had a cute smile. The ones that he was bending over so that you couldn't read his onesie, I cropped into just head shots. I was looking through them tonight and just cracking up at all of his funny smiles and expressions, so I thought I would share the many faces of our sweet Tate! Notice, most of his many faces are smiles, but he manages to have a serious look every now and again!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't know you EVER got a photo of him NOT smiling. he's SO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are magazine worthy no doubt!! What a doll!!

Sara said...

So very cute! What a great father's day gift idea. I may have to borrow that one.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! I also really enjoyed your videos! Tate is a big boy! His first word was awesome! Good job Tater! Love you guys, KayKay